Mold Removal & Mold Remediation Services in Nashville, TN
Mold Remediation and Encapsulation
T.A.C.T. of Middle Tennessee offers mold remediation and encapsulation services for residential and commercial properties.
Mold remediation and encapsulation are processes used to address mold issues in your home, buildings and other structures. These processes are essential for maintaining a healthy indoor environment and preventing further mold growth in areas where mold is present.
Steps in T.A.C.T.’s Mold Remediation Process:
- Identify the extent of the mold problem through inspection and testing using professional equipment and an independent, 3rd Party Lab that will accurately identify the species of mold and the concentration levels.
- Isolate and contain the affected area to prevent the spread of mold spores to other parts of your home utilizing the most strict industry standards for containment protocols.
- Remove and dispose of mold-infested materials, such as drywall, insulation, and carpeting, according to EPA guidelines.
- HEPA Vacuum, clean and disinfect surfaces to eliminate mold and spores using environmentally and pet-safe chemicals.
- Dry out the affected area thoroughly to prevent future mold growth.
- Use air purification techniques and equipment to eliminate spores in the air.
- Discuss implementing measures with you to control moisture, such as fixing leaks, improving ventilation, and using dehumidifiers, installing French Drains to prevent crawlspace flooding, etc.
- Conducting post-remediation testing to ensure that the mold issue has been effectively addressed.
What to Do if You Find Mold in Your Home
Finding mold in your home or business can be stressful. Attempting to remove it yourself can be challenging, especially in hard to access areas. Without the proper training and knowledge, a DIY job can turn into a disaster that could leave you worse off than when you started.
T.A.C.T. offers comprehensive mold remediation services, including mold testing, air testing and air purification. T.A.C.T. technicians are highly trained and certified, and we are bonded and insured. We use the most technologically advanced equipment available to safely locate, remove and repair mold and mold damage in your home or office.
CLO2 Fogging: CLO2 (chlorine dioxide) fogging penetrates surfaces, such as walls, floors, and furniture, to eliminate mold spores and odors caused by mold and mildew at their source.
CLO2 fogging is an effective method in mold removal because it is a gas that reaches areas that are difficult to access with traditional cleaning methods, such as deep within porous materials like carpets and upholstery, and is considered an environmentally safe option.
Enzymatic Cleaners: Enzymatic cleaners contain naturally occurring enzymes that effectively break down and eliminate organic compounds.
Air Purification: We use HEPA filters to remove all of the mold spores from the air, which is especially beneficial if your health is being affected by the presence of mold.
Don’t Wait-Call T.A.C.T. Right Away
If you find or suspect mold growth, contact T.A.C.T. MT for mold remediation services today. The sooner you call us, the better off you will be, as mold is a problem that will continue to grow, causing more and more damage every day. At T.A.C.T. MT, we are dedicated to providing safe and effective mold removal services to help you protect your health, family and property.
Here are the steps of the whole process
Call T.A.C.T or fill the form to contact us
We arrive at your home quickly
We create a plan of action
Your life goes back to normal
Contact us here for